World Market Advisors is dedicated to the basic – but radical — idea that the client comes first. Over the last four decades, our people have seen the different sides of financial management from the inside: banking, insurance, investment management and planning. Each of these industries has its own strengths and blind spots. We’ve also seen how ethical conflicts and business shortcuts can come at the expense of the client’s needs and well-being. Isn’t it time for a change?
At World Market Advisors, we believe that financial advice should benefit the client, not the adviser. We start with a comprehensive plan, move through a disciplined process, and don’t finish until you’ve achieved your goals, aspirations, and dreams. This isn’t easy or simple. But it’s the best way to make the most of what we have, to use our money as a tool that helps us live our lives to the fullest. Isn’t it time for our money to be a servant, not a master?
World Market Advisors will act with prudence at all times, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgement of seasoned financial professionals. We will avoid conflicts of interest, and any unavoidable conflicts will be managed in the clients’ favor. We will provide conspicuous, full, and fair disclosure of every important fact. In summary, WMA will always put the client’s interest first.
Our Promise to You
- We will act with integrity, competence, diligence, and with respect at all times.
- The interests of our clients and the integrity of our profession come before our personal interests.
- We will exercise independent, reasonable, and thorough professional judgement.
- We will serve and encourage others to serve in a manner that reflects well on the financial profession.
- We will promote the integrity of the global capital markets for the ultimate benefit of society.
- We will maintain and improve our and our colleagues’ professional competence.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.